- The E-Scorpion is an extremely versatile rack that can accommodate a wide range of different bike types. Whatever bike you own now (or in the future), the E-Scorpion 2 should be able to accommodate it.
- meets the highest safety standards. Consider the following:
- Lockable frame arms hold your bike securely and can be attached to any part of the frame or to the seat post.
- It tilts to allow access to the trunk, even with mounted bikes. It is really easy to tilt and well balanced during the tilting phase.
- An integrated transport wheel makes transporting the rack to and from your car as easy as possible. You don't even have to lift the rack before putting it on the hitch receiver. Because it folds up, it's much easier to maneuver.
- 2 different loading ramps are available separately.
- Weight: H1: 14.8 kg (33 lbs) / H2: 19.5 kg (43 lbs)
- Maximum number of bikes: H1: 1 bike / H2: 2 bikes
- Maximum weight per bike: 30kg (66lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: H1: 30kg (66lbs) / H2: 60kg (132lbs)
- Maximum tire size: 4″
- Made on 2'' trailer hitch only
- Dimensions (width x height): 133 x 86 cm
(measured from the center of the tow ball mount to the outer edge of the license plate mount).
- Weight: H1: 14.8 kg (33 lbs) H2: 19.5 kg (43 lbs)
- Tilt: yes
- Bike rack to lock the tow ball: yes
- Bicycle lock carrier: yes