- The BUZZRACER is a very simple product with all the main features needed to transport an ordinary bike
- The wheel stands can accommodate all wheelbases, even small children's bikes. You can reverse the wheel holders for very small bikes.
- Long, rubber-padded wheel straps hold tires up to 3.25 inches wide; pull it to tighten, and use the quick release to loosen
- Fully suitable for carbon frame bikes; the rubber padded bike frame cradles rotate 360 degrees and again using rubber padded straps they hold any type of tubing firmly but gently.
- E-bikes up to 20 kg can be transported, although the BUZZRACER series is not optimized for e-bikes (see E-Scorpion for e-bikes); downtube size is limited to 75mm diameter (3"); whatever bikes you have, always load the heaviest bikes closest to the car
- There is a built-in cable lock to secure your bikes; as usual with cable locks, this is a deterrent only.
- It tilts easily to access the trunk with the bikes on
- Maximum number of bikes: H2: 2 bikes / H4: 4 bikes
- Maximum weight per bike: 20kg (44lbs)
- Maximum load capacity: H2: 40kg (88lbs), H4: 60kg (132lbs)
- Maximum tire size: 3.25″
- Maximum bike frame downtube size: diameter 75mm (3″)
- Only suitable for H2: 1.25" and 2" / H4: 2"
- Dimensions (width x depth x height): H2: 88 x 83 x 84 cm / H4: 88 x 122x 86 cm
- Weight: H2: 11.3 kg (24.9 lbs) / H4: Weight: 18 kg (39.6 lbs)
- Folds up: yes
- Locks the car: yes
- Locks bikes: yes