If you’re looking for a powerful one-quiver boot for resort and short backcountry tours, the Cochise Pro W with a 115 flex and a 50º range of motion in walk-mode is your go-to. Patrollers, freeriders and high-performance skiers will benefit from details like the asymmetric design for power transfer to the inside edge, T-Ride walk-mechanism that locks securely into place, Vibram Grip Walk soles for stability and traction, and a light and easy to adjust 45mm power strap. Fit and comfort is just as important as performance, so features like the Quick Instep to more easily get in and out and the customizable, women's anatomical C.A.S. liner with a flexible achilles area for touring optimizes your time on the hill. All Cochise W's boots are available in a TRUE 22.5 for those with smaller feet! The Cochise Pro W is your one boot to do it all.
- Customization Liner: C.A.S.
- Customization Shell: C.A.S.
- Soles: Grip Walk, VIBRAM - Low tech inserts
- Shell: PU - Quick Instep
- Cuff: PP - Back Spine Carbon Co-injected
- Liner: HIGH PERFORMANCE - C.A.S.- Celliant® - Floating Tongue - C.A.S. Tongue Ready - Recco®- with laces -
- Buckles: 4 Light buckles - Hiking position
- Powerstrap: 45mm strap - Power Lock
- Gripwalk: Pre-mounted
Level of practice