- SpeedBeam feature adjusts light output based on riding speed*
- Smart Mode light sensor monitors ambient light to adjust light output day or night
- Pair with Garmin series computers and see the battery information and light mode on the computer screen**
- ANSI-Standard certified lumens and runtime
- Lumens and runtime are ANSI-Standard certified
- Focused optics with side light design for over 270-degrees of visibility
- Heat-dissipating CNC-machined aluminum structure
- Power status indicator alerts remaining run-time before powering off
- Includes adjustable GoPro mount
- *For the best results, pair your Recon Light SpeedBeam mode through Giant RideSense (or another speed sensor) and not a GPS.
- **Pairing your Recon 1600 or 900 Headlight with a Garmin head unit will limit the ability of other accessories to pair with the head unit and may limit the features of your Recon Headlight.
GIANT RECON HL900